The Perfect Fit specializes in leather alterations such as for the United States Military Bomber Jacket repairs, upgrades, patch sewing, and more.
Choose from the list of services below to build your order.
- Side Pockets Installation: Redesign your coat pockets for extra storage, comfort, and warmth in cold climates. Pockets are assembled and installed in our shop. Choose from Faux fur lining (100% polyester), leather lining, fleece lining, and light lining (polyester/poly-blend).
- Patches: Complete your jacket with sewn-on patches with color-matched thread. Services include Nametag, Shoulder Flag, and Command Patch.
- Send in your own leather patches with your coat, or purchase custom patches from our leather partner, Bumfuzzles & Widdershins
- Pen Pocket: Add utility to your coat with the addition of a lapel pen pocket. Holds two writing utensils, up to the size of a standard permanent marker. 100% leather pocket, preventing ink leakage. Available for Left- or right-handed.
- Knife pocket: Add utility to your coat with the addition of a lapel knife pocket. Holds one knife or item, maximum dimensions of 1.75” x 0.5” x 5” long (model is 1” x 0.5” x 4.25”). 100% leather pocket. Available for Left- or right-handed.
- Blood chit: For pilot safety and recovery in unknown territory, airmen have been using Escape and Identification flags since World War I. Provide your own Blood Chit to be sewn into the lining of your jacket. Sewn by hand for secure attachment and emergency removal, or machine sewn for permanent placement.
- Wrist/waist cuff replacement: Replace worn-out wrist and waist elastic. 98% wool / 2% Spandex, made in USA. Pill-resistant and dual-layer material fit up to flight jacket size 52. For extra support and durability in the waist cuff, add a 3” elastic band (+$10.00).
- Zipper replacement: Restore your jacket to its full use with a zipper replacement. YKK #10 metal zipper, antique brass finish.
There are no reviews yet.